CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE OR TO BOOK OUR SERVICES ON 01223 755919
Roof Cleaning, Sealing and Spraying
We clean, repair, seal, and protect all types of roofs.
Cleaning prevents moss, lichen, algae and dirt damaging the roof, plus it reduces stress on the building. It makes your roof look brand new, increases the life span of roof tiles, and raises the value of your property.
Our services include:
- Slate, concrete tile and clay tile cleaning
- Repairing leaks and broken tiles
- Gutter cleaning and repair
- Chimney re-pointing and/or re-building
- Renewing batons and felt
- Re-pointing and/or re-bedding ridge and hips
- Environmentally friendly chemicals used
- No need for a costly new roof
- Make your roof look like new in no time
- Add years to the roof’s lifespan
PREVENTION RATHER THAN CURE
Typical concrete roof tiles usually have the life expectancy of only 25 to 35 years. Therefore if your roof is older and/or looks aged, you should consider maintaining it to avoid it damaging the property and costly re-roofing. Call us for advice on 01223 755919.
Your roof looks like new
Deal with the roof issues now and avoid costly future re-roofing!
Moss produces acids which break down the roofing substrate and therefore shortens the lifespan of the roof itself. It also retains moisture keeping the roof wetter for longer and adds a great deal of weight to the structure. During the winter, moisture retained by moss can expand, lift, and crack tiles.
Many roofs have fundamental issues, such as the need to re-point or repair broken tiles, and if not dealt with these can only lead to more problems in the future.
Once cleaned, repaired and sealed, the roof tiles will look cleaner, fresher and will be easier to clean in the future. Most airborne contaminants will be washed away with rain, adding years to the roof’s lifespan.
So, if you wish to restore your old roof to its former glory, consider our roof renovation, as it is up to 80% cheaper than replacing it with a new roof.
Asbestos Roof Cleaning and Renovation
Unattended asbestos roofs are usually covered in moss retaining water and influencing the growth of lichen which is likely to spread all over the roof. This results in the cement base failure and leakage problems that can eventually cause the release of fiber contamination into the building which is potentially dangerous if inhaled.
In this regard, it is suggested that Asbestos roofs with moss and lichen should be cleaned and resealed with a suitable sealer.
At Ever-Roof, we deal with Asbestos professionally and strictly follow statutory health & safety guidelines and regulations in order to ensure that the work is carried out safely.
Besides cleaning the Asbestos roof, we also offer:
- Asbestos Roof Repairing – to repair any leakages or cracks.
- Asbestos Roof Sealing – using a clear sealant to prevent any water damages and moss re-growth.
- Asbestos Roof Coating – to bring back the original glorious colour, up to 10 years warranty.
It is to note that the whole process of Asbestos roof renovation, consisting of cleaning, giving treatments, and coating, is up to 80% cheaper than to replace with a new roof, and also means much less mess and disruption.
Ever-Improvements also gives you 10 years warranty on all roofing improvements.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Are your roof tiles concrete or clay?
- Does your roof look dirty and aged?
- Do you want to eliminate moss and lichen growth from your roof?
- Are your existing roof tiles discoloured?
- Do you want to increase the value of your property?
- Do you want to improve the appearance of your home?
- Does your roof require repairs?
- Do you want to create the water barrier, not a vapour barrier?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, you need to consider roof renovation works.