CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE OR TO BOOK OUR SERVICES ON 01223 755919
Health and Safety
At Ever-Roof we take health and safety seriously, that is why we are accredited and affiliated to a number of organisations including:
- Hazardous Waste Registration – for handling hazardous waste
- CHAS (The contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – health and safety qualification
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) – occupational and health and safety competence qualification
- IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) – safe use of powered access organisation
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers & Manufacturers Association) – code of practice that encompasses the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- All operatives are trained and working with personal protective equipment
- Risk assessments are provided
- Working at height regulations
- Asbestos awareness
- Cosh and VOC considerations when choosing products
- Working out of hours
All relevant safety documentation will be provided before work begins.
All work is completed and is compliant with health and safety regulations.